Sunday, August 2, 2009

Natal Day - Having a Blast

I have just arrived home from Annapolis Royal's Natal Day fireworks display. Actually, I took in the community band concert, ecumenical service, coronation of Queen Annapolis Royal 2009, the sunset ceremony and finally the fireworks. All of these events make for a busy evening. I would also be remiss if I didn't offer congratulations to Heather Murray, the sister Annapolis Heritage Society Interpreter and Community Animator Carrie Murray, for her selection as the new Queen Annapolis Royal.

As for photographs, I did manage to get some shots of the day's events but I will post these a bit later. After a spectacular display I felt that this post should basically feature fireworks. Also, it is getting late and I need to get up in the morning to finish building the AHS float for the Natal Day parade. It is time for bed at the end of a good day.
All for now,
RGS

No comments:

Post a Comment