Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009 in Pictures - Part 1

Apparently when you spend a lot of your time carrying a camera you end up with a lot of photographs. This seems to make sense. I figured that since we have just turned the calendars to 2010 that I could join in the usual routine of reflecting on the year just ended. This was also an excuse to go back through some of the catalog of images I have collected in the past year. This is not intended to be an exhaustive collection of all the activities which have taken place around Annapolis Royal in 2009. These are images were taken through my particular filter (which, surprisingly, tends to have a slant toward heritage activities). I have also decided to be absolutely random in my posting of images in terms of events and dates. You will also note that this post has one of the few images of me ever to appear in this blog (I am working on the anvil).

All for now,
RGS



















































No comments:

Post a Comment