Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2009 in Pictures - Part 4

Ok, I will admit it. This 2009 in pictures series has been an excuse for me to slack off a bit. This would be similar to when a television series does not feel like putting together a new episode so they do a retrospective of their greatest moments. As much as I have enjoyed putting up a collection of images from the past year, I should probably get back to normal business in my next post. Thankfully, Nathan at the O'Dell House Museum has been busy scanning archival photographs over the past few days so I should have a new pool of digital images to work with. From what I have seen there is going to be some interesting material for me to share.

All for now,
RGS














































































No comments:

Post a Comment