Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Walk in the Snow

I took a walk in the snow earlier today. For those who are wondering, this was not the Pierre Trudeau style walk in the snow where I think deep thoughts about my future. This was a walk in the snow because I had been working from home today and I needed to get outside for some fresh air. So, trusty dog by my side, I decided to take a tromp around the back part of our property. I quickly realized that it was an ideal day to take some pictures. When I got these shots the snow had been gently falling for about 18 hours.

The photographs in this collection are a mixture of wild plants as well as some roses and rhododendrons around our yard. The image at the bottom is my walking companion charging through the brush.

All for now,
RGS
























































No comments:

Post a Comment