Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Reflecting

I know, I have mined this particular topic many times before. There is just something about the view from the parking lot at the O'Dell House Museum in Annapolis Royal which keeps drawing my attention. Is it because we have an average 29 foot tide so the scene is constantly changing? Perhaps it is because the village of Granville Ferry makes an absolutely charming scene with the North Mountain rising in the back? Maybe it is the occasional mirror-like reflections of the village in the waters of the Annapolis Basin. Then again, I seem to have taken more than my share of images of astounding sunsets from the very spot where these pictures were taken. I guess I will never know the answer of why I find this scene so appealing.

All for now,
RGS










1 comment: