Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Natal Day Weekend 2010 - Part 5

This post is the wrap up to Annapolis Royal's Natal Day festivities for this year. With a weekend as busy as this one, I really did not have the space to include all of the photographs I was taking. This wrap up post allows me to share some images which would otherwise not immediately see the light of day. At least I have these images for archival purposes because who knows when I will have the need for a head shot of a green iguana. I would like to thank all of the organizers of Natal Day activities because this is a large community effort. I would especially like to thank Angela Amero who has worked tirelessly on this event for a number of years.

All for now,
RGS
























































































No comments:

Post a Comment