Friday, November 19, 2010

Sunset at Fort Anne

I had a meeting at Fort Anne National Historic Site at the end of the working day today. Believe it or not, I was actually meeting with staff from Parks Canada and the Historic Gardens to look at scheduling events for the summer of 2011. A meeting at this point in the year gives us the chance to see where we can collaborate and helps us to plan activities so they are not at the same time as our organizational partners. When I was leaving the meeting I noticed that there was an interesting sunset over the Annapolis Basin. I quickly grabbed my camera and wandered up to the fort grounds. The two images in this post show the monument to Pierre du Gua Sieur de Monts with the water in the background. In a community with an abundance of scenic spots, this is decidedly one of my favorites.

All for now,
RGS



No comments:

Post a Comment