Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas - 2010

For the next few days I hope to be taking my cues from our dog. Yesterday evening I found him resting beside the Christmas tree and I decided that this is an excellent way to approach this time of year. So much of the year is busy and rushed that this is the perfect opportunity to relax, eat some good food and enjoy time with the family.

I would like to wish everyone who regularly reads this blog a Merry Christmas. I truly appreciate all of your comments and feedback. I look forward to bringing you new stories about the history and people of the Annapolis Royal area in 2011. For now, the smell of turkey is wafting this way so I think that I have some work to do in the kitchen.

All for now,
RGS

2 comments:

  1. I hope Boxing Day finds you lounging and snacking with your family including the dear old dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly I can only wish for the lounging and snacking today. Boxing day found me rushing to the airport to get family onto an earlier flight so they could get out before the next nor-easter. I am planning on a more relaxed routine for the rest of the holidays.
    RGS

    ReplyDelete