Sunday, April 10, 2011

Faerie Houses Part 2

Well it has happened again. Last Saturday a number of fairy houses appeared at the Historic Gardens in Annapolis Royal. Well, the faerie folk must have enjoyed the neighbourhood because a number of other houses have popped up around the community. The houses in this collection were found outside the Legion and in front of ARTsPLACE. I assume that these fairies were more of the winged variety because because their houses were hung from trees. Those at the Historic Gardens were largely land based. I have also been told that some literary faeries have made their homes outside of the library but, I did not know this until I was safely back in my own home. I have no idea where this is going but I hope that more of these tiny houses appear around Annapolis Royal.

All for now,
RGS






No comments:

Post a Comment