Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Visit to the Historic Gardens

After my trip to the Annapolis Royal Farmers Market this morning, I met Trish Fry, Manager of the Historic Gardens and a fellow photographer, for a trip through the Gardens. It is fun to wander through this sort of facility with another shutterbug because they tend to look at the world in a unique way. I have found that people who spend a great deal of time with a camera tend to develop a very good eye for detail. These people often see things that could easily be overlooked by those going about their daily lives. I know that I certainly look at the world a bit differently when I have a camera in my hands.

While I have said it before, we are incredibly lucky to have a facility like the Historic Gardens in Annapolis Royal.

All for now,
RGS















No comments:

Post a Comment